Cumulative Update 2 for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2007 R2 includes Cumulative Update 1 for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2. Additionally, Cumulative Update 2 resolves the following issues:
* The Network Devices State view does not display the device name.
* The discovery process fails when a double-byte character is inserted into a string that is searched.
* The availability reports that are exported as TIF files or as PDF files are truncated.
* The property bags of WMIEventProvider module do not support the including or excluding of specific properties.
* The color of the chart lines does not match the legend in the Web console in the Performance view.
* When SQL Reporting Services is enabled in SCOM by using the United States Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) security, the datawarehouse encounters an InvalidOperationException error.
* The monitoring host process does not start the workflows immediately when tasks are received.
* The Operations Manager console crashes when you open multiple customized views in a new window.
* The Allow Anonymous discovery property in the Internet Information Services (IIS) Management Pack is incorrect in the console.
* When you run updates, a restart dialog box is shown before the files for the update are delivered.
* The agent update packages are not deployed to the servers that have the Terminal Services Gateway (TS Gateway) role installed or that have the Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway) role service installed.
* Audit Collection Services stops collecting data if the Event Log service uses the automatic backup feature.
Version: 2007 R2
Knowledge Base (KB) Articles: KB979257
Date Published: 4/30/2010
Download Size: 111.0 MB - 1221.6 MB*
*Download size depends on selected download components.